The customer will have 30 minutes from the time the order was placed to make any changes to the orders. Any cancellation or change requests done after 30 minutes the customer will be charged the restocking fee.
- Damaged items, lost packages/items, or request a return.
- If customer is at fault (eg. buyer’s remorse), order is subject to a 20% restocking fee and $15 return label fee (per label).
- If order is rejected, customer will be responsible for $18 Fedex return label fee (per label).
- All custom orders are final sales and cannot be returned.
- All products with an expiration date will have the expiration date on the invoice.
This is how we handle returns on the following items:
Product(s) should be:
- In good condition with in original packaging. All products, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior and received in proper condition to be able to be sold again.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- If you buy by the case and it is returned with less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated accordingly.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods,depending on your billing cycle.